[Dynagroove] Free Thinking August Line UP!!!!!!!!

Zorica Stancevic zoki at reelhouse.net
Wed Aug 1 12:56:45 PDT 2001

this is probably the best month line-up that i have
seen for awhile for free thinking. there are so
many out-of-towners and for FREE!!

mark e. quark and dazy always play SO well together and
i am hearing so many good things about james curd lately,
anyone who can make something as fun as that country song
has good to be a lot of fun on the decks. and the bonus of
a surprise guest.

i know that i will be dragging my tired ass here every
friday night for august. even when i have to work until 11:30 pm.
so none of you have any excuse not to come out and support.
free thinking is always better when there are familiar house-heads
there than the strange and weird hollywood types.

zoki

ps. if anyone replies saying that i am repeating cade. i will
hunt you down and beat you. :)