[Dynagroove] Mekka Tour/Creamfields (was: Derrick Carter)

Janira Nafarrate jnafarrate at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 15:09:44 PDT 2001

PEOPLE...click on the Tour info for VEGAS...If you haven't looked it says it has been CANCELLED...and FYI..so has MEKKA... If anyone wants to hit up CREAMFIELDS in NY e-mail me at JNafarrate at Yahoo.com thanks.
  Laura Claar <laura at fluxpromotions.com> wrote: Hmmm, well they didn't apply postponement and/or cancellation info to
all areas of the site. I had clicked on 'Tour Info' and the date was
still up there, without any mention of their problems.

Anyhow, has anyone else heard that Creamfields is moving from Vegas to
L.A.? Cream's site http://www.cream.co.uk isn't providing any insight.

lbc

Dynagroove at reelhouse.net

Brought to you by Reelhouse Network