[Dynagroove] Make-A-Wish Foundation

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Mon Aug 13 22:38:17 PDT 2001

Not to be too much of a nag, but please check the sources for any chain
letters that you get before you send them to this or any other list.

http://www.wish.org/home/frame_chainletters.htm

And in case you are lazy:

Craig Shergold, Craig Sheldon, Craig Sheppard, Craig Shelton, and Craig
Shelford

In 1989, a then 9-year-old boy named Craig Shergold wanted to be recorded
in the Guinness Book of World Records for receiving the most greeting
cards. His wish was fulfilled by another wish-granting organization not
associated with the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

His wish was fulfilled in 1990 after receiving more than 16 million
cards. Craig is now a healthy college student, and he has requested an end
to the mail. Mail that is received is forwarded to a recycling center.

On Mon, 13 Aug 2001, Amber Askew wrote:
> Hey Dynagroovers........
>      Got any extra Business cards laying around? takin up wallet
> space? 7 year old Craig Sheppard's wish, with the help of the
> Make-A-Wish Foundation, is trying to make his mark/entry into the
> Guinness Book of World Records by having the largest collection of
> business cards by an individual. If you feel you would like to help,
> please send cards to:
>                         Craig Sheppard
>                     c/o make-a-wish foundation
>                     20 perimeter street east
>                     atlanta, ga 30346
> TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!

Considering that he's already 21 and quite healthy, I'd say so...

		Don Armstrong

      Anylevel          |   .naidnE elttil atah I
 The Future by Design   |
http://www.anylevel.com | http://www.donarmstrong.com