[Dynagroove] "Easy" This Saturday

Cade O Nelson con at reelhouse.net
Wed Aug 15 13:11:13 PDT 2001

Hey All,
     We just wanted to remind you that this Sat. is going to be a fun and
"easy" weekend.......we have a very nice and cozy venue many of you have
never been to. The drinks will be flowing, music pumping and people
jumping! $10 dollars 18 and up!!!  There is a very good chance that we MAY
have a special San Francisco DJ making an unannouced appearance.

DJs Switching out all night:

Conway   (Shindig, Our House, Free Thinking)
DJ Dazy  (Motion, Tropical, Sister DJs)
Cade     (Yo' Mamma, Aunt Jamimma, Dookie Butt)
?????    (Roam Recordings, Dufflebag/ San Francisco)

More info:  323 878 5549
10 PM to 5 AM