[Dynagroove] Saturday, August 25th - Tribeism... 2 Year Anniversary

Zack Hill zackhill at vinyltribe.com
Wed Aug 15 13:54:17 PDT 2001

Quick reminder, next Saturday the 25th is the 2 Year Anniversary party for
Tribeism...

If you've never made it out to one of our events, then now is the time to
check out what we're all about...
If you've been before, then we'll see you there!!

SATURDAY, August 25th 2001

T r i b e i s m . . .  2 Year Anniversary!!

VinylTribe DJ's: Zack Hill, Basskick, Emi, and Brandon Anthony

opening set: Mark Sanchez

$5 all night long.. Limited Capacity location! Arrive early...

.:310 217 7584:. for directions and information

h o u s e  i s  a  f e e l i n g ! !