[Dynagroove] A last thought on this topic

JonRa420 at aol.com JonRa420 at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 21:33:58 PDT 2001

  Liked or unliked if you ask most people about myself they might say he's
one of the biggest assholes in the scene or , on the other side of the
spectrum one of the people trying to make the place we live in a new
inovating party scene,everyone has a opinion.  But opinion's aside this town
has been hearing the same god damm dj's for the last 4 years and I think it
has been well over due for new talent to embark to this great place we call
LA.  Doing this event design forms was not a way for me to make enimies,but
to enlighten a few people ,about a talent that we have not yet seen here ,all
the negative reviews have been stacking up here in my e-mail , I find it
rather sad that when I try to bring new talent to this town that has been
hearing the same dj's over and over agiain all the people who say they are in
this for the music just sit here and write shity reviews without say wow he
actualy brought someone we had no idea was actually a world reconized talent
,  This is not a matter of people thowing day parties vs. my shows its a
matter of hey listen to someone new and not the same old same , Mark Farina
was once a new dj in town and belive it or not everyone who loves hime and
lines up to hear him time after time , had to actually embark and break the
mold and listen to a new style of music , so belive it or not people can say
what they want about me personaly but untill they know me or know the reason
behind me doing the thing I do, I think they make very poor judgement on me
and my shows , So Everyone who say oh JONRA he's  the biggest asshole in La
, do you realy know him ,do you know what he's trying to accoplish by doing
his shows , cause it's surely is not make money cause if that was the case I
would just book the cash cows and we all know who they are...SO next time all
you people who write what you write sit back and think about the next era of
music and think who might and who might not be revealing it to
you.............JONRA ......strictly about the music ....  PS....and anyone
who cares to comment on this please feel free to e-mail me privatly