[Dynagroove] day parties

Bronson Macomber macomberb at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 18 01:42:43 PDT 2001

Jonra,

I have to disagree with you on this one. I remember when we (Uniting Souls)
had our first Sunshine Daydream back from S.F. in L.A. No one really showed
up but there was a huge turn out at Wicked and Unlock the House that night.
I know it differs in your situation but I think you also have to factor in
what other events were going on the same night of your event. I know you may
say Family is a younger crowd and it may not be a house crowd but I saw alot
of old school faces there night for the whole 30 minutes that I was there
before it got broken up. So all I'm saying to you is please keep in mind
what other events are going that night of your event, not what daytime party
is going on. Septemer 15th we'll be doing a daytime event "Give Thanks" with
Body Rock, Family and D.S.O.F. at the Hansen Damn. I don't think this would
effect yours at all. What event I do will effect you is Reagle Beagle.
Communicate!!! To tell you the truth daytime events are awesome. Have you
ever been to a Sunset in S.F. There by far one of the best free daytime
events that I've been to.  Just think you don't have to be a vampire for one
night. You get to actually listen to the music you love and have the sun
beaming down on you while the clouds pass above. YOUR OUT DOORS with nature
not with a zillion chain smokers blowing smoke in your face( I don't mind
smoking but not indoors). Cheer up, I think your in need of your yearly dose
of an outdoor event which'll be on Sept. 15 at the Hansen Damn. You should
come down it'll be fun. Or this weekend in Irwindale!

Peace

Bronson