[Dynagroove] day parties

da Other Guy iluvdiscohouse at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 07:49:57 PDT 2001

Very well said!!
Personally speaking its attitudes like that, that keep
me from going to particular events. If some people
wonder why their turnout for an event isn't as good as
they had expected, maybe its time for them to step
back and re-evaluate the attitudes they give out to
people.

just wanted to throw my 25 cents into the kitty...

--- djGODCHILD <djgodchild at yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]
> true definition of culture as best described by our
> language. It is this:
>
> 1.The predominating attitudes and behavior that
> characterize the functioning of a group or
> organization. Intellectual and artistic activity and
> the works produced by it.
>
> 2.These patterns, traits, and products considered as
> the expression of a particular period, class,
> community, or population.
>
> 3.The totality of socially transmitted behavior
> patterns, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other
> products of human work and thought.
>
> 4.A high degree of taste and refinement formed by
> aesthetic and intellectual training.
>
> 5.To grow (microorganisms or other living matter) in
> specially prepared nutrient medium.
>
> You see... it all hits on the topics of behavior,
> refinement, and attitudes, and most importantly the
> patterns of these topics. I understand that it's a
> frustrating thing, disapointment must be another
> factor in it all. When you work really hard at
> something and you don't see profits as a reaction to
> the cause, you probably ask yourself why your doing
> it
> in the first place! But even when its hard its good.
> Through trials, mistakes, and even failures we learn
> what really counts...and what REALLY matters. One
> thing Ive learned is that people are the most
> important thing. We learn that we need help. So we
> learn that we need to communicate and ask for this
> help, regardless if we dont know how. We learn. We
> learn to ask for help and through that we learn to
> work with each other. That is the most important
> thing. This culture of house music will grow from
> what
> we feed it. If were all just a bunch of old jaded
> ravers complaining about everything all the time
> then
> our culture will be a product of bitterness. If we
> are
> old jaded ravers who learn to appreciate what we've
> learned, and  communicate this and our appreciation
> for one another than our culture will thrive!
> So if your pissed, think about why your pissed. I
> dont
> mean to sound like I'm giving a sermon but these are
> my ideas. Please...respond. Tell me what you think.
> Thank You,
> -Micah Dominguez
> --- JonRa420 at aol.com wrote:
> > I think alot of these peoples doing these day
> > parties need to remeber that
> > they are affecting the turn out to the saturday
> > night events so remeber all
> > you peps doing these day shows try not to screw up
> > the saturdaynight turn out
> >  because the last 2 shows I have done there just
> > happened to be a day party
> > throw by the same crew as my competion hmmmm
> > quincident or not hmmmm   just
> > remeber if your doing a day show remember that
> your
> > screwing up the saturday
> > night parties so ,think about a date a lil more in

shows...........JONRA.designforms.....remember..........sequence