[Dynagroove] JUST ADDED at PULL this week- Dane/Lifted MC (Dallas, TX)

Ameno ameno_jiyaku at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 00:20:57 PDT 2001

DJ and MC - Dane aka Lifted MC will be rocking the crowd at Pull this week alongside the Pull crew.  A rising star in the Midwest and making his first West Coast appearance, Dane will be rocking the mic, and the tables (including dropping the new track from Mundo featuring Lifted MC- Broadcast) in the City of Angels.  Big up to Groovology (Dallas' top 2-Step weekly), for letting him stay over this Sunday, we know he will be missed in TX.PULLwith resident DJs/MC THE PULL CREW (T-Bird, Ameno, and Markman)and special guest Dane aka Lifted MC (Dallas, TX)Located at the amazing 360 Restaurant and Nightclub (www.360hollywood.com)6290 Sunset Blvd. Penthouse Suite (corner of Sunset and Vine)HollywoodInfoline: (213) 683-3506This is a 21+ eventPeep our video at www.djunion.tv/pull.htmlCover is still only $10.  To be on our 11pm guestlist we must have your first and last name at pull at 2-step.com before Sunday afternoon.  See ya SundayPull Crew