[Dynagroove] D.C. @ Scumdae

DosedRaver at aol.com DosedRaver at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 19:53:08 PDT 2001

Derrick was off the hook... I got there early because I have heard that in
the past... the lines could be outrageous... so i look at it as getting my
drank on early... Derrick did play records... but lemme tell you all
something... IF YOU DIDNT GO...YOU MISSED OUT!!!!! He played some dope shiz..
and we all know Derrick has got the skills.... I mean how many of you can
stop a mix at peak night.. and throw that shit right back on...
PERFECTLY..... and im talking both records at the same time... The cool part
about the night is that he was in the small room so we were not really near
or by the trance/hollywood crowd...All in all a really good night.. wish more
kids showed up... but im really not complaining..

Toddley