[Dynagroove] just an update

benjamin benjamin at bodyrockdjs.com
Tue Aug 28 15:26:20 PDT 2001

Just an update

We're playing at Tangent at the Martini Lounge this Wednesday

The photos have been updated and resized.  Including some of the photos from
the trip to Sante Fe.  www.bodyrockdjs.com Thanks to Van at the Paramount.

For our last park party of the year.  We're combining forces with Uniting
Souls,
FAMILY and DSOF.  Mark your calendar for Saturday September 15th 12-8.  The
DJs will be JoeShua from Uniting Souls, Chad Roc from LABA, and DJ Soul with
us on the 3x4.

We'll be playing at Oscillate Thursday September 13th in Beverly Hills.
Free.

Thank you for your feedback regarding mixes, parties, and the website.
Please continue.  We also just want to make it known that we do not
intentionally
schedule our parties, day or night, to conflict with anyone else.  In fact
we encourage
other promoters to show up, mingle and promote their own parties.  Our goal
is to invite any/every one to our events.  Sometimes we finish our messages
with "Peace".  We mean it.  Always let your body rock.

Peace to all the DJs and the Party People that make it possible,

Benjamin