[Dynagroove] *THAT FUCKING SET!*

~Sara S. sara at reelhouse.net
Sun Dec 2 13:16:21 PST 2001

Wow.  To anyone who didn't make it to "You and I" last night, listen up.  You
missed some of the sickest house music I have heard in months.  Heather not
only rewrote standards but wrecked shit that we didn't even know existed to be
wrecked!!  She did not even give us the faintest lull during *THAT FUCKING SET*
ALL NIGHT LONG.  We were not given a break and I don't know a single sweaty,
dancing, dumbfounded person in there that wanted one.  When I first walked in
to dance, I closed my eyes or something because when I came to I had been
dancing for about a half hour and I had totally lost track of EVERYTHING else
going on around me.  And from the look of every other head in there, they were
all in their own world created for us by Heather.  I have't used such strong
phrases to describe a set for quite awhile and I really am at a loss for
words.  But for anyone who was there, YOU KNOW.  :)  Quite a definitive party,
in the words of Amy.  All I could say at the end was, "When is the next
one???"  Sick sick sick shit.  Louis and Cade, GREAT JOB.  That is what a house
party is supposed to be.  Great music, great vibe.  What a phenomonal night.
Wow.  Wow.  WOW.

Speechless,

Sara