[Dynagroove] Our House this Tuesday!

Ami D spirit_ad at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:56:12 PST 2001

Well, it sounds like everyone had a great weekend. Hopefully you all saved
up some energy to come down to Our House this Tuesday with DJ's:

DJ Dazy-Motion, Sister DJ's, Tropical
Spirit-Our House, Spaztik Plaztik
and a live PA by Bassland-Our House, Emagine Ent.

This is a 21+ event running from 9pm-2am with a $5 cover charge all night.

Info: 714-647-5560

Directions: Take all routes to the 55 South. At the end of the freeway the
first light you hit will be 19th St.
Make a right on 19th and follow it up through Pomona and make a left into
the first parking lot after the Smart-N-Final. Located at the Lions Den at
719 W.19th St. in Costa Mesa.

We have decided to continue doing Our House, but there will be some changes
to the set-up in the next few weeks. So we'll see you there!

Also, don't forget to check out Break Yo Self this Wednesday where I'll be
playing with some very talented DJ's! Look out for the post soon! ~Ami~