[Dynagroove] House clubs in New York

Will Yardley william+dynagroove at hq.newdream.net
Wed Dec 5 14:23:02 PST 2001

Rantcatrat at aol.com wrote:

> Can anyone advise where I should head out to while in New York?
> Besides seeing Danny Krivit, fk, and joe at body & soul....How about
> Friday and Saturday...Thank you for the help...grant

you might check out a kind of long discussion on the subject from the
other month...

http://mistress.reelhouse.net/pipermail/dynagroove/2001-October/003101.html
(go to the following messages by thread).

as far as i know there aren't searchable archives for dynagroove...

other than the stuff mentioned in that thread i haven't been out there
for a while, so i don't know.

--
William Yardley                   System Administrator, Newdream Network
william at hq.newdream.net         http://infinitejazz.net/will/pgp/gpg.asc