[Dynagroove] wax party last friday

Brian Oliver kkluck98 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 16:59:50 PST 2001

I know this is old news, however this email just sent me over the edge. On
last thusday i had the pleasure of hearing Pablo Gorgono at Remedy at the
Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa. Now i am not a huge trance lover, but this guy was
just sick. Ahh the old raver memories. Fri, the WAX party was amazing.
Eventhough its was $20, Harvey's music was unlike anything i have every
heard before. Consisting of severly old school house, funk and disco, Harvey
teased the croud and kept us there till arround 430 am. WEll then Sat,
Heather, nuff said. Sorry im not much for reviews or much idle chatter, but
those three days of music euphoria were just too much to keep to my self.
Brian
Hopefully see you all at tropical, but tonight Moonshine is having a free
party with Donald Glaude, mix master mike, and others at the mayan theator.
Maybee see some of you there?