[Dynagroove] New Years?!?!

TRO found8tion at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:59:57 PST 2001

Sylvia,

I just wanted to let you know about the event that we are putting
together for new years ... called Broken.  We have some of the usual
suspects and some out-of-town friends with a harder edge:  Kenneth
Graham, Zach Rieken & Tim Johnson on a 2x4, The Bodyrock DJs with Soul
doin their famous 3x4, Brian McGuire, etc.  The vibe will be a lot like
House of Dr. Funkenstein ... just in case you checked that out ...
totally chill, eclectic ...

All the info is on the website at http://found8tion.com/broken.
Presales are on the site or available at Vinyl Fetish in Los Feliz or
This Is Music on Melrose.

If you have any questions, hit me up ... I'd love to have you and yours
down to party with us!

Steve Trowbridge
founD8tion