[Dynagroove] This weekend....

becky becky at iswest.net
Wed Dec 12 11:10:48 PST 2001

Hey mikee.
Distantbeat is having a lil get together in Los Angeles this weekend if you
are wanting to stay in town...
*House and Breaks*
Odeed 2x4 Oscure (Moonshine, LABA, CTW) eye poppin, jaw droppin mixin to
flip yer lid.

Jughead aka Zack Hill from VinylTribe in a rare breakbeat set (he rocks
breaks just as hard as he rocks house...truly a treat)

Alex D. from San Francisco (dubby darkhouse)

Mike Breul from The Golden Rule (funky house)

Tony Noodles (Deepfunk Recordings, Fresh Produce)

party is from 9pm til 5am...virgin LA location...nice indoor/outdoor
areas...plenty of facilities...refreshments til you're done...ten bucks all
night!
infolines:
310.281.3312
818.377.4319