[Dynagroove] Fwd: Oh yeah house and breaks all night!!!!

orence orence at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 14 19:53:43 PST 2001

Hey Everyone!!

Lucas and Becky are throwing down this Saturday, December 15th.  I highly
recommend it.
The music's going to be great.  jpg flyers
@  http://www.distantbeat.com/events and the email teaser is attached.

I've run into a few of you recently, reminding me that i need to get my ass
in gear and get another event/weekly.  (I'm working on it)

In the meantime, the pictures from 11.29.01 are here:
http://alienunderground.net/112901
and, i made a little christmas card for you on the Au website
http://alienunderground.net

peace and love,
-orence
PS: I hope to see you soon!  (like saturday night at Gravity =)