[Dynagroove] Do Good on Saturday

benjamin benjamin at bodyrockdjs.com
Sun Dec 16 17:40:00 PST 2001

Ok.  The Toy Drive is this Saturday.  We have designed this party for 2
reasons.  Reason One:  If you bring an unwrapped toy for donation you will
receive a discount at the door.  We will then take them to our local Fire
Department for the kids that don't have as happy holiday's as others.  So
instead of paying $12  you will only pay $8.  And don't pretend like you
don't want to go shopping for toys.  Reason Two:  We really wanted to have
another BodyRock party that we play at, exclusively.  It will be just us all
night.  We will 3x4 during peak hours but we will also play singularly so
you can get and idea of our individual sounds.  This is party for all of us
to chill out, and get funky.  No hassles, just fun.  Also we will give away
25 copies of DJ Soul - Dirty Disco.  His new mix CD.  The first 25 folks
through the door get a copy.  We really appreciate the people on our list.
And we'd like to get funky for you.  SO BRING A FRIEND, and celebrate the
Holiday's with your extended family.

DJ's
SOUL, MARCUS, AND ME (benjamin)

Saturday Dec 22nd
818.628.0336
18+
$8 with toy for donation
$12 without
Downtown Location.
10-5

Happy Holidays and let the beats roll.

benjamin, marcus, and soul
deep, funky, hard, disco, eccentric, bangin', stompin', housey, breaky, and
delicious

thank you for reading this