[Dynagroove] Supa Special Update

d logreco dlogreco at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 06:03:39 PST 2001

Yeah.....  Jamie's set rawks hard....  Can't get enough of it....  Like Cade
says...  every1 should check it out...

----Original Message Follows----
From: Cade O Nelson <con at reelhouse.net>

Ok all you crazy dynagroovers whip out those CD burners and get to work
BECAAAAAAAAAUUUUSE I just updated http//www.reelhouse.net with the sets
from dynagroove!!!  Diz's, Heather's, and Jamie's are all up there!  i
highly suggest you all listen to Jamie's I think it is the best.  Even
though it is a little base saturated it is still a dope dope dope dope
set!  We can all thank Stace from http://www.djla.com for recording and
providing me with the mp3s!  Thanks stace!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy as I know all of you will

Cade

Dynagroove at reelhouse.net

Brought to you by Reelhouse Network