[Dynagroove] 12"

Lou Armendariz lou-sgp at housemusic.com
Sun Dec 23 12:32:15 PST 2001

I just wanted to thank those of you who replied to us for a promo pack of our new record, we have your mailing addresses and you will be getting a copy in the mail as soon as we get the entire shipment. We had the opportunity to play the record last night for some friends at an intimate gathering and the response was awsome. We got the wooo-hooos on the dancefloor and that made me feel good. I hope you all enjoy the record and please be on the lookout for the next one. What ever you all are doing for New Year's, be safe and jack your body like no one's whatching.

Happy Holidays
Lou

House music all night long...
http://www.housemusic.com