[Dynagroove] Whats the deal?

muneca triste gossipgirlus at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 25 09:48:38 PST 2001

I dont mean to be rude, but what is the deal with this
jonra dj. does he have any friends? i think not. if he
did they would have told he cant play. that the skills
he has are those of a bedroom dj. what the hell is he
doing playing for an audience? i guess he plays at
boardners because thats the only way people will go
out and listen to him play, and thats because its
free. correct me if im wrong. but when you are drunk
you dont really care who is playing so you dance. but
sober, the only moves im making are out of the bar and
into the patio. please dont take this the wrong way.
take it as constructive criticism. as a loyal
dynagroover i think i can give my opinion.  hey dj
jonra my little sister is having a party soon. are you
interested? we need some one with your skill to play
musical chairs.

tutu!
TUTU!