[Dynagroove] Bodyrock Toy Drive Review

rieken.zt at pg.com rieken.zt at pg.com
Wed Dec 26 21:33:04 PST 2001

Massive props to the Bodyrock boys (Benjamin, Marcus and Chris) for a
brilliant party Saturday night!  This was undoubtedly one of the best more
intimate, underground parties of the year.  I haven't heard people hootin'
and hollerin' like that since the last time I was at Body and Soul in New
York!

If you haven't yet made your plans for New Year's, I highly recommend
checking these guys out at BROKEN.  It'll definitely be one not to miss...

www.found8tion.com/broken

I'm certainly looking forward to another dose of intense physical abuse.  I
guess there really ain't no party like a.... Bodyrock party!

Cheers,

Zach