[Dynagroove] reviews?

Mark Sanchez mark at pimrecordings.com
Thu Dec 27 23:16:59 PST 2001

glad to hear you made it down... i agree Jaime definitely did rock it, =
but he always does so its no surprise.... we gave him 2 hours at his =
request... we also wanted to get our normal djs of adrienne sanchez (the =
cute bartender girl) , brandon anthony (the guy before jaime) and myself =
(the guy after jaime) a chance to play... everyone did really well... =
glad you had fun, hope you can make it out next month

Mark Sanchez
smooth.sensual.sophisticated.sounds
Poetry in Motion Recordings
www.pimrecordings.com