[Dynagroove] crazysexycool...new years eve/san diego

Thelowpro1 at aol.com Thelowpro1 at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 15:53:09 PST 2001

seasons greetings everyone.... we hope you all had a great christmas! now
with it come and gone, it's time to look forward to new years eve. as many
of you know, ZAO SUSHI LOUNGE is hosting a one of a kind
new years eve event like no other.... FREE SUSHI ALONG WITH A FEW OF THE
SEXIEST, SMOOTHEST HOUSE DJ'S ON DA WESTSIDE! we hope to see you all there,
as this is defintely an event not to miss!! for those who don't know the
details, they are as follows.......

crazysexycool @ zao sushi lounge
monday december 31, new years eve 01-02
a lounged out, spacedisco sushi party
hosted by: dre vegas, don bailey, and zola
w/ special guest dj's
WALLY CALLERIO (dufflebag/alluv/aroma-la)
DUANE (alluv/natural flavor-sd)
JONNY KNIGHT (alluv/candlewax-sd)
you've heard these guys b-4, so you know not to expect
the norm, just the deep, funky rhythms we've come to love them for.
this event also features......
-complimetary(a.k.a.-free) sushi made to order ALL NIGHT by zao's expert
chefs!
-complimentary champagne toast @ midnight, backdropped by the la jolla cove
fireworks display!
-indoor & outdoor lounge areas
-no "big club hassles"(i.e. over-crowding, lame security, weak drinks)
-sexy, beautiful people like YOU!
TICKET INFO:
$50 @ the door only!
located @ ZAO SUSHI LOUNGE
1025 prospect st. downtown la jolla
21&up w/ valid id
9pm-2am
fly attire required!!
for further info call 858.729.1835 /www.candlewaxsessions.com/happenings
****REMEMBER****complimentary sushi and champagne toast w/ admission, and we
know most of you can eat more than $50 in sushi, especially ZAO  sushi!!!!!!
see ya there!!!!!!!

***feel free to forward this to a friend (or 10)***

Nick
thelowpro1 at aol.com
(760)310-6564