[Dynagroove] mark.e.quark...

Thelowpro1 at aol.com Thelowpro1 at aol.com
Mon Dec 31 14:42:58 PST 2001

L.A. heads

    I was pretty jelous to hear about a free loft party going down in L.A.
with my ass stuck in S.D. because of work on Saturday, but never fear a
freind called and told me of a free loft party for Phil-Aye's b-day and guess
who was rocking it when I arrived?
Mark E Quark...
it sure takes a free party to bring out SD heads and believe me there was an
excellent selection of beautiful people. on another note for those who missed
out check this out...

Sweet N' LowDown
Jan. 26th 2001
dj's
-Jonene' (panandle/safe in sound SF)
-Wally Callerio (dufflebag/alluv rec. LA)
-Duane (alluv rec./natural flavor SD)
opening set by markalan (kimika/red c)

hosted by propaganda urban marketing and the underground lounge
located @ red c lounge 756 fifth ave. downtown sd. (extremely limited
capacity of 300)
21+ w/id $3.00 cover

need more info? contact us... peace!