[Dynagroove] Reminder: JAM On It Production Crew @ ST -- 1/2/02 -- Long Beach, CA

Soul-Titanium Collective soultitanium at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 19:32:13 PST 2001

Reminder: JAM On It Production Crew @ ST -- 1/2/02 --
Long Beach, CA

Hey Everyone!
It's NEW YEAR'S EVE!  WOO HOO!!!!

I just wanted to remind you that this Wednesday we'll
be featuring the JAM On It crew at ST, so you all have
a day to rest and then it's time to bust out the
dancin' shoes again!  Vlady and Frank E are going to
be ringin' in the New Year so it should be a really
fun night!

Hope to see you all there and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Mike Soultanian

----
JAM On It Production Crew @ ST -- 1/2/02 -- Long
Beach, CA

The Soul-Titanium Collective will be ringing in the
New Year with a special guest night for your dancing
pleasure.  See, we knew you'd all be broke after all
your New Year's partying, so that's why our party's
FREE!  For this special party, we'll be welcoming
Vlady and Frank E from JAM On It Productions as our
next special guests to the ST weekly club on
Wednesday, January 2, 2002.  It should be an excellent
night so why not extend your New Year's partying one
day longer without hurting your wallet!  Here's some
more info on Frank E and Vlady:

Frank E began spinning at clubs and raves back in
1993, like the Vortex trilogy and others.   After he
first got onto the tables he realized quickly that
playing in front of crowds, be it 50 or thousands, was
something he loved and wanted to pursue.  His history
includes stints with both Biohazard and Global Energy
Muzik in Los Angeles.  During his time with both
organizations, he has been left with many lessons
learned from artists/DJs such as Hector "Huggie"
Merida and Thee-O.  He has also played alongside many
DJs over the years like Doran, Simply Jeff, Stefano
Libelle, and Steve Loria.