[Dynagroove] Uniting Souls update

Uniting Souls unitingsoulslosangeles at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:23:29 PST 2001

Hey everybody,
First off, my "inbox" thanks you all for no Dramagroove mail. It was getting
out of hand for a while. 2nd, I just wanted to fill everybody in on what's
going on with US. Uniting Souls T-shirts will be available at Sacred Grounds
Project, get them while you can cuz they are going fast. We will be doing a
party 2/23 with the Dub Soldiers of Funk called UNITED WE FUNK. For more
info, email or call our or DSOF's info lines (scroll down for #s). On March
31st we will bring you THE RESURRECTION PROJECT, this will also be a record
release party for Adnan of Uniting Souls Brazil/SF. Adnan's new record is
Brazilian influenced house music and is off the hook. I hope to see all you
out this weekend shaking your asses.

Much Love and Respect,
Andy]]]

Event info: 323.960.4471  714.550.4768  310.281.1905
Join our email list:
Email unitingsoulslosangeles at hotmail.com subject: List.
About US: http://www.unitingsouls.com/img/profile.html

"And as we let our own light shine...our presence automatically liberates
others." - Nelson Mandela