[Dynagroove] [ dynogroove =) ] - my tropical valentine

nj n8justice at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 16 11:59:23 PST 2001

hi there,
I hope that everyone had as nice of a valentine's day
as I had. I spent all day delivering beautiful flowers
and spent all night dancing with Ben and the krew.
~
Steamy windows, hot bodies and even hotter music were
ever present on Wednesday night. TZ, Dazy, Ben, and
John all played wonderfully. Then the coppers showed
up, grrrr. But hey, 10pm to 230am was not a bad run at
all in my opinion. And to their credit, LAPD was very
courteous at the party's closure. The worse
transgression other than shutting it down was...
turning on ALL of the lights(I am still seeing stars!)
~
Romper room time!!!!
I saw Ami, and Cade O, and Fab, and Robert, and
Phitsamay, and Buddy, and Zoki, Dd, and Wendy!!!
~
Thanks to Deez, Lisa, Jen, Christian(both of them),
Eric, Tara, Katie, Joann, Bob, and Nelly Belly for
just being too damn cool!!!!! I know there are more
but I am still trying to get all of my brain to wake
up after getting only two hours of sleep Thrusday
morning.
~
I went to the m.t.v.(hey?!) last year and I must say
that I shared an equal if not greater experience this
year.
~
Thanks again to the WHOLE TROPICAL KREW FACULTY AND
STAFF!

See you all on the flo' nextime =]

n8

P.S. Think Freely (shameless plug)

=====
~

- "Don't read whatever it says below this line." -