[Dynagroove] Me Talking Out Of My Ass

Cade O Nelson con at reelhouse.net
Tue Feb 20 10:49:56 PST 2001

Hey all,

   Well I just got back from a trip to mammoth.  I am curious to know how
the Kerri Chandler party was or Function.  Did I miss anything?

   Also just wanted to remind everyone that Euphonic is not running this
Thursday.  The Roxy had a prior booking that they could not re-book.  So
we will be retuning March 1st with Tim Shumaker and Lance DeSardi.   For
those of you who are not familiar with Tim Shumaker I can almost guarantee
you are familiar with his music.  His most famous project was the 2nd
Shift E.P. with JT Donaldson that came out on Seasons Recordings.  You all
know the one song one it "Something Else"  it was on Mark Farina's
Sessions CD "I need some more, need some more."  He has also been on
Nordic Trax out of Vancouver and his newest is on Classic Recordings,
Derrick Carter's label.  This is top notch talent that we don't get to
hear very often so please come out on March 1st and show your support.  Of
course local banger Lance DeSardi will be opening the night up.  Some of
you may remember Lance playing the 12 - 2 AM slot at the October 21st
Dynagroove.  I guess now is the appropriate time to let you all know that
Lance is now a Euphonic resident.  He will be playing once a month along
with me (cade), Louis FS, and Jonra.

   For those of you who just have to go out on Thursday I suggest you go
to the Sacred Grounds event at the Goodbar.  It is 21 and over and Jonene
is playing.

   Also this Saturday don't forget Perception.  I am not just telling you
guys to go to this party because I am playing.  I am telling you guys you
should go because Mark E. Quark and JT Donaldson are playing.  Two of my
favorite DJs.  I mean I guess Mr. Annand is "OK"  for a moontribe guy and
all *wink*  (Just kidding Ben you know I love ya!)  But I want to talk
about Mark E. Quark.  I think he is very under-rated and everyone should
go and check him out.  Maybe Justin can send out a line up so if you do
whant to go other places you could atleast check Mark E Quark out.  Last
time he played in LA was Tropical I think.  He rocked it.  Just go to this
party I think it is a good lineup and should have great music.

   OH...  Now out of the rumor mill...  Euphonic may have some
international talent..  Anyone ever heard of Fred Everything or
Shaboom? Just wondering?

wow this was a long email...  hope it was not too boring...

Cade