[Dynagroove] Thanks VinylTribe

Ryan75Smith at aol.com Ryan75Smith at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 18:52:29 PST 2001

I want to say a huge THANK YOU to the whole VinylTribe team and all the
people who came out to $5DollahFunk$. It was an incredible night. The crowd
showed up early, and the VinylTribe djs rocked it all night long.

I manage the Millennia Art Lounge and it was a joy to host the event. The art
on the walls and the hard wood floors make the space very inviting for an
intimate house music event. VinylTribe generously donated all of the profit
to the lounge. We are a non-profit effort that hosts low price and free
events. Each month it is tough to cover our basic costs. We are tremendously
grateful that Vinyltribe put this benefit on.

One of our free events is Fundamental which is a house music event that
happens every Thursday night. Come check it out.

for more information call 909.397.0162

blessings,

Ryan