[Dynagroove] Saturday Nights Info !!!

dj pink djpink at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:24:52 PST 2001

hey cade
(and everyone else),
i checked out the joe claussell gig at vynyl on sunday, and WOW!
that guy is DEEP - he totally took the packed house on quite the inspired
journey. his mixing wasn't always spot-on, but his energy more than made up
for it. he had people jumping up regularly, and when he tweeked out
old-school classic "and the beat goes on," the place went crazy! plus he
even chilled out a couple of times, giving the crowd a chance to catch their
breath before firing it up again. overall, one of the coolest dance/house
sets i've heard in awhile. definitely different, and a seriously good time.

ps: looking forward to hearing fred everything again!!!