[Dynagroove] FAB? like hell...

gabby gabbygabs at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 02:31:39 PST 2001

hmm...

real *nice*. I love getting kicked out of the way by people dry humping on
the dance floor all night.  feh. so many bitches in heels stepped on my feet
that they hurt to much to dance...
felt like i was at the bloody Palace...too bad i left my cowboy hat at home.

thanks for that  oh so generous $20 door charge, too by the way.
Those of us that actually HAVE to pay for events rilly appreciated that one.
Very humble of you guys.

And it only took a nice 15 minutes of arguing with whomever was at the door
to *honor* the ticket from sacred grounds my friend had...and THEN they
wanted to charge him $10 too...

feh...im actually too tired to complain anymore, and too bitter thinking i
could have just stayed home & had a better time listening to a cd.

and furthermore,
BLAH.

gabbatron

(remind me to bring my bat next time)