[Dynagroove] Missing Records

Cade O Nelson con at reelhouse.net
Fri Feb 23 12:28:16 PST 2001

I would have to say I am very dissapointed with something that happened
last Friday.  Free Thinking was excelent BUT there was a theif in the
house.  Someone stole my friends record bag.  Not only did it have some
hard to find records but also some brand new sony earphones.  If anyone
saw someone walk out of the club with a "Nervouse Records" black record
bag.  Please let me know.  Someone out there knows something about this
and I would  really apreciate it if they would step up and show some
morals.

Thanks.

Cade