[Dynagroove] Funktion Review

anna lee vuycankiat crazyanna76 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 16:17:43 PST 2001

all i gotta say is...it was hella FUN!!

i had so much fun saturday nite...i swear everyone and their momma's were
there...ran into a lot of old friends and new ones..the music was so tight!!
everyone and i mean everyone was sounding good that nite but my favorite of
course was jason bentley he was awesome, his music selection was off the
hook and i loved how he moved the crowd, always checking the crowd out,
making eye contact with people and smiling, gotta love that vibe as well as
rasoul, so dope he made it thru the weather, luckily he did or else we would
have missed out on some good tracks that nite and yes sneak spinning some
deep funky soulful tracks YAY unlike the last few times ive seen him where
he was spinning some more hard house...

all night switching from room to room..i swear good music everywhere you
went..i wasnt really diggin the main room "the complex" where doc martin was
spinning too much, but it was still good but comparing it to the other
room's, i was diggin the music in the other rooms a little bit more, more
deep funky house :).....

that tony watson is one wierd kid, he as well was tight, he reminded me of
beck in someway, pulling his collar up and making those cheesy 70's moves
while he was spinning, hes a character...

i had so much fun saturday..those of you that went im sure you did as
well...the crowd there was a mixture of kids...the box's vibe where bentley,
rasoul, and sneak were spinning was my favorite of the nite and the music up
there was more my style....

so i just found out that they extended the closing to about 5am and doc was
spinning some 80's tracks..awwww thats what i get for leaving early to avoid
the mass drunken, f*cked up kids on the road, har har

and oh mr. zach hill i see you...you should have been spinning that nite
since you were there....

pictures are on the way..and YES there are pictures of the bootie shakin go
go girls showing off their ASSets

its all bueno