[Dynagroove] huh?

Mushrooomjazzz at aol.com Mushrooomjazzz at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 16:32:12 PST 2001

I personally have not heard Nick Holder spin, but hes one of my favorite
producers, and really underrated.
I cant waittt.

Ok, on another note...if that comment was posted on "i rave" (whatever that
shit is) why didn't it stay there?? No, instead we have to have some Cade
groupie come back and post it on here. What a waste of time!  personally I
dont care for Cade as a dj, I like his parties a whole lot, and thats that. I
think he could care less what i think of him as a dj, and thats great. why
should he? yea, i know a lot of you dont, and a lot of you do care about
talent at house events, but you have to realize a lot of it has to do with
politics!  There is no need to talk shit, or come to anyones defense. Just
please keep your opinions to yourself before this list turns into "i rave"
,"ravelinks", or any other useless messageboard.
(((paula)))