[Dynagroove] Our House this Tuesday!

Ami D spirit_ad at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 14:15:20 PDT 2001

Hello again hello. This Tuesday at Our House we would like to invite you to
join us for another fabulous evening with DJ's:

Phil Williams-Reliable Recordings, Auckland, New Zealand
Jereme Oliver-Twisted Roots Rec.
Bassland-another wonderful live PA

Our House is a 21+ event running from 9pm-2am with a $5 cover at the door.

Info:949-454-5987

Directions: Take all routes to the 55 South. At the end of the freeway the
first light you hit will be 19th St. Make a right on 19th and follow it up
through Pomona and make a left into the first parking lot after the
Smart-N-Final. Our House is located at the Lions Den at 719 W.19th St. in
Costa Mesa.

Drive safe and we'll see you there. Thanks! ~Ami~