[Dynagroove] pangea tonight..

natecher natecher at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 3 15:23:38 PDT 2001

hi everyone. hope your weekend was as fun as mine.
this week is going to a blast.

         i would like to invite everyone to the world of

    PANGEA
       a time and place were everything is one.

this is a weekley gathering to help get into the groove.
               i know you love the funky house.
                    san fransisco funkhouse
                          deep funk house
                                house
                                house
                             and a little
                              funk funk
                        with a side of funk
                                ya ya

100%natural  is proud to welcome (((( TribeRadio )))) dj's

Basskick (VinylTribe)

Emi (VinylTribe)

sure to be bringing the vibe...

natecher ( 100%natural )

when? this tuesday. july 3th. 9:30 till 2:00
how much? it's free baby thats right free
who? you and your friends ( we welcome all ages before 9:30 and you can stay ALL NIGHT long.
after 9:30 we start to card so bring an id please, even if it's not yours -JK ;-)
were? studio 7 in burbank (not to far)
4017 riverside dr.and pass ave

(please no hats or thongs)

134 to burbank exit pass make a right. 3 blox on the right.

take barham over the hill into burbank make a left on pass 2 blox  on the right.

make sure to tune into (((tribe radio)))) this week www.vibeflow.com
Thursdays 8-11pm PST. for all the funk you little heart desires.

check out some of our other djs in the greenroom on friday at www.vibeflow.com were the vibe flows

this goes out to all the kids, people, family, and friends who make the scene.

hope to see you and your smiling faces there.
dance together, play together, love everyone, have fun.

nate