[Dynagroove] Tonight @ Free Thinking

Scott Findley scottfindl at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 6 15:56:17 PDT 2001

At 10:58 AM 7/6/01 -0700, Cade O Nelson wrote:

>This friday July 6th
>
>Special Switch of sets by:
>
>Chad              (Deep Blue, Hight/ Maui Hawaii)
>Wally Callario    (Dufflebag Records, Propaganda/ Orange County)
>
>Take the time to check out chade..  He definately has a groovey
>style.  Hawian house? eh?  hmmmn...  donno but his sets I have heard are
>pretty sick
>
>Free Admission
>Located @ Boardner's
>1652 N. Cherokee
>Just south of Hollywood Blvd.
>

>Special Vancouver guest from Nortic Trax.  You don't know him but he is
>damn good.  Comes recomended by Diz.

Hey Kids -

that special guest would be Luke McKeehan from nordictrax.. and if you have
never heard him play (you probablly havent) I HIGHLY reccomend it. He is a
killer DJ and producer, and gaurenteed to play some interesting, non LA cheese.

for those that dont know, nordictrax is one of the most consistant and well
respected house/tech house labels around, and have been for some time. So
be there. its free!!!

and on a totally self promotional note: check out my upcoming release on
nordictrax, with a remix from nottinghan's Souldoubt, out the 30th of this
month :) :) :)

-s