[Dynagroove] F.A.M.I.L.Y. & The Dub Soldiers Of Funk,"To Live & Love In L.A." Continues...

Sunsetfilm at aol.com Sunsetfilm at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 09:12:02 PDT 2001

On Saturday, June 9th F.A.M.I.L.Y. & The Dub Soldiers Of Funk united once
again for a 3rd chapter in a saga called " TO LIVE & LOVE IN L.A."
This was meant to be a time to celebrate our city but it became a lesson
about some of the problems our scene has with our city. This celebration was
interrupted early and the time has come to continue what we had started. To
the people that attended this event we apologize for the early evening and
hope to make it up to you by inviting you to the continuation and we also
want to show our thanks because there are so many people to thank for so many
good times in our lives. We would like to thank the people who supported us
through the good and the bad. Thank you for being there with us on the dance
floor. Thank you DJ for playing the music that keeps us all together. Thank
you sound crew. Thank you lighting crew. Thank you security. Thanks to all
the people that have given us venues. But most important we would like to
thank the people that believe in our culture and support it every weekend.
You know who you are and it is because of people like you that we are able to
share the good times of the past and the many good times to come in the
future. What we have is beautiful-don't let it past you by. On the afternoon
of  Saturday, July 14th we invite you "TO LIVE AND LOVE IN L.A." on a sunny
day. This will be held at Hansem Dam starting at 12 Noon and ending at  8 pm.
This event will be FREE we're going to have games, food, drinks, music and
dancing in front of 3D buildings of  Los Angeles along with your favorite
HOUSE DJ's so we suggest you arrive early. For directions call (818)
352-D.S.O.F. or call the FAMILY lines  on the day of the event.
                There is no other time then now and no other place than here
UPCOMING EVENTS:
                                 AUGUST 11th  F.A.M.I.L.Y. lucky 7 year
Anniversary
"COSMIC DISCO" 4 year Anniversary No-I-Tu-Love & The Dub Soldiers Of Funk.
The new date to be announced...
RETURN TO: "The House Of  Dr. Funkenstein" by No-I-Tu-Love & The Dub Soldiers
Of Funk Saturday. OCTOBER 27th Halloween weekend.
"FRESH START" 5 year Anniversary. Monday December 31st. *F.A.M.I.L.Y.
*No-I-Tu-Love*  The Dub Soldiers Of  Funk.
     We support all the promoters and production groups that are part of our
scene here in L.A. We wish you luck on all your events and thank you for all
the hard work and time you put into each production.