[Dynagroove] meat n greet

bOOby ........ spatiel at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 01:21:18 PDT 2001

just another thanks to cade and everyone involved w/ the bbq.
thanks to all the dj's for the summer tunes, it was a nice way to spend a
sunday afternoon, many smiling faces....it was cool hearing a love bizarre
in the mix.....maybe the theme song for the day?? things started gettin
freeky pretty quick outside in the sun,beer and shakin whatcha momma gave
ya.....
in my head i was thinkin the dj might play ass & titties at any second....
ass,ASS,& TITTIES......hehe
zack hill's kickin beats made my day, i couldnt help but think damn,
so fresh and so clean,clean.........
thanks again vinyltribe and cade for the solid tapes
and everyone who attended........steve