[Dynagroove] Meet, greet and what now? (review)

amanda m dtek29 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 00:20:00 PDT 2001

YES I agree...it was definitely chill, music was
bangin but...i didnt really meet anyone new and just
ended up chilling with the heads i already knew, which
is great of course but nametags are definitely in
order and we should do this again THIS summer....thanx
to all the dynagroove crew for making my sunday
afternoon :)