[Dynagroove] Our House...this Tuesday!

Ami D spirit_ad at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 10 02:08:53 PDT 2001

Hello everybody. First off I'd like to thank Phil Williams and Jereme Oliver
for playing some rockin sets last week. We had a great time. Secondly, I'd
like to thank Tony and Julie for throwing a great event (Culture) on
Saturday. It was awesome. Beach, sun, music, food, environmental awareness
and healthy living. Great time! Please do more of those!

OK, now for this weeks line-up:

Dr. Bombay-NeoSapiens.net
Lars 'LB' Behrenroth-BOC/Chez/Compost
Spirit- Our House

This is a 21+ event running from 9pm-2am with a $5 cover at the door.

Info: 949-454-5987

Directions: Take all routes to the 55 South. At the end of the freeway the
first light you hit will be 19th St. Make a right on 19th and follow it up
through Pomona and make a left into the first parking lot after the
Smart-N-Final. Located at the Lions Den at 719 W. 19th St. in Costa Mesa.
Drive Safely! ~Ami~