[Dynagroove] a little late

amy at reelhouse.net amy at reelhouse.net
Thu Jul 12 01:18:38 PDT 2001

I am a little late in the whole THANKYOU string for the meet-n-greet, but I
have been a bit busy... so here's my 2 cents (hopefully Zoki or Cade will post
this, PLEASE!)

Thank you all for coming, for having such great attitudes.  This list is full
of lovely people.  I was surprised when I first got there, that most of the
people there were strangers to me... at first people were not being very social
with the strangers which surrounded them, so I started "meeting and greeting"
everyone I could shake a hand with... I hoped to inspire others to do the same,
I hope it worked!

I hope I said hello to you, and if I did not, I was the silly drunken girl in
green plaid pants... I may have written your name on your cup. (See Cade, I
told you no one would complain about nametags!!!!)

I spent most of my time "Dyn"in' and not too much time "groov"in', but hey, I'm
a hungry gal. Thanks to those who fed me... I can't believe I didn't pass a
single Ralph's on the way to the party!

Anyway, I hope that now that some of us have met, we can be a bit more cohesive
group.  I get really tired of the bickering which results from debates between
faceless email addresses.... hopefully we can just post events, reviews, and
not take our emails so damn seriously!!!!

I would love to hang out with any of the people I met at the BBQ again
sometime!  Send me a message (respond privately, please) and let's hook up
again soon.

Great to finally "MEET" you all,
Amy