[Dynagroove] (no subject)

Uniting Souls unitingsoulslosangeles at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 16:07:54 PDT 2001

Speaking of the party in the park,
Uniting Souls, D.S.O.F., Family, would like to thank every one who attended.
  Since every one did such a good job on putting there beers in cups and
picking up trash, the Ranger's said we are welcome back at any time.  Look
out for another one around September.  As well as, D.S.O.F. and BodyRock's
outdoor luau on August 11. On a personal note I had a lot of fun running
around the park shooting little kids with water guns.
Uniting Souls would also like to thank Zack and his Vinyl Tribe crew for
throwing down last night.  We had a blast!!!
Pescado