[Dynagroove] last week

Flutrby813 at aol.com Flutrby813 at aol.com
Wed Jul 18 20:10:40 PDT 2001

i have to say thanks to the boys who gave everyone a great day in the park on
saturday!
i truly think that la has grown up together and to see so many familar faces
starting to be able to enjoy music with there families and children was a
treat.
we talked a friend into bring his son and johnesper brought his little
brother and nephew---who became samuri warriors as the day went on---thank
you to anyone who played with them or squirted them you all made there day.

from the party we drive to oc...and back to hollywood to go to the free steve
loria event...all i can say about this night was thank god i didn't pay*
they charged $20 for water and wouldn't give you glasses of tap water...argh!

this eneded at 4:00 and was over at 1:30 unless you were one of the 18 year
olds at this club that seemed very happeeeee

last night i went out to the us tueday thingy and it seemms we are making
some tueday night converts, hope more of you check it out...

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever."  -Keats