[Dynagroove] Tropical Tour Europe Pictures

james caldera djjamesedwin at housemusic.com
Fri Jul 20 11:10:13 PDT 2001

Great!!!!  I got my Free thinkin info for tonight,  Gonna shake muh money makah, and get a lil liquored up.. hehe*

By the way.. Does anyone know if those gigs at the park, are weekly, bi-weekly,  what is the deal and the story.. is there an info line to hit up.. I want to check out the next one here..  =)

thanks all..

> "mr_annand" <mr_annand at msn.com> <dynagroove at reelhouse.net>Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 05:08:41 -0700
> [Dynagroove] Tropical Tour Europe Pictures
>Hi everyone,
>
>I finally got all the pictures posted from Tropical Tour Europe, May 12-31, 2001.  If you'd like to see them, please visit http://www.tropical-house.com and click the first link under "Pictures."  There are 49 pictures posted from Portugal, Spain, England, and Russia...
>
>Thanks!
>Ben
>
><< msg2.html >>

House music all night long...