[Dynagroove] Grow Sat. July 28th

blazemybeat blazemybeat at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 20 22:52:07 PDT 2001

Hello people,

Come check out your LA residents next saturday @ a virgin location in Down
town LA, The venue is perfect...with a bar and a great atmosphere....

Dj's

Room 1
Lil' Chris
Juan Nunez
DJ Lou
Ruben Medellin

Room2
G-dubbs
Benjamin
Casey Goto
Jordan

$10.00 admission all night.....drinks for those 21+
Dance like nobody's watching.....and unite in LA.
10pm-6am------bustin an all nighter-----show your support.

blaze-