[Dynagroove] Us Tuesdays!!

Uniting Souls unitingsoulslosangeles at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 18:58:33 PDT 2001

"And as we let our own light shine...our presence automatically liberates
others." - Nelson Mandela

Hey y'all... come on out Tuesday night and join Uniting Souls for Us
Tuesdays your Tuesday night chill spot. Featuring your Uniting Souls
residents: Jordan, Jason Henry, JoeShua and special guests. Admission is
FREE, the vibe is relaxed, and the drinks are heavy. Us Tuesdays is
conveniently located in Hollywood at FUEL 1645 Wilcox just South of
Hollywood Blvd. 21+, 10pm-2am 323.960.4471

This Tuesday
Dj Lou (Sacred Grounds Project)
Frank Lara