[Dynagroove] Deep w/ Mark Farina...

Morphine15 at aol.com Morphine15 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 22:18:34 PDT 2001

I have to agree. Mark spun some great stuff. Some of the tracks tI have heard
him spin recently, like the "la la la" track, and the "Watch the clothes in
my washing machine" and a few others that seem to be on his recent "hit list"
He also threw down some nice tracks I havent heard, some CD's that were
rockin and some white labels. As always I wanted to aquire his record bag.
*smile* Overall it was good stuff, I wish he could have gone another hour b/c
it sounded like it was about to go deeper... which would have made me even
more happy than I already was. Bootsy was a nice touch at the end for
allthose that watched the lights come on...

Anyway, if you didnt go, you should have. Good stuff.

Ben, it was nice to say what up to you as well, being from SB, it's a rarity.
I look forward to Subtropical. It's nice to see that you put Dazy as the
closer, I know she is probably excited about that.

-Nick